Bayspring Medical Group was established in 1988 by three San Francisco physicians. Since then, to meet the needs of our patients, Bayspring has evolved into a full medical practice consisting of 4 board certified physicians and 3 certified nurse practitioners. Bayspring staff all have a strong commitment to providing comprehensive health care to a diverse group of women and men. Bayspring differs from other medical offices in that it has the benefits of having both Internists and Gynecologists in one practice. In addition to adult primary care, we offer office gynecology procedures performed by a staff of all female providers.
We are an established medical practice with strong ties to St. Francis Hospital, California Pacific Medical Center, and UCSF Medical Center. Our physicians completed their medical training at various prestigious universities. Bayspring has a long established reputation for being an excellent community medical practice offering warm and personalized attention from a diverse group of medical providers.
We at Bayspring believe in approaching each patient as a whole person, not just his or her medical problems. We will be there for our patients in times of illness while always encouraging a holistic and preventive approach to health and wellness.
Our Mission Statement
It is the mission of Bayspring Medical Group to provide compassionate, excellent patient care in a pleasant and responsive environment.
The physicians, nurse practitioners, and staff of Bayspring Medical Group believe in:
- Respect in all of our relationships;
- Integrity through embracing the highest ethical standards;
- An uncompromising passion for excellence and improvement;
- Honest and open communication — with our patients, colleagues, and each other;
- Being knowledgeable resources for referrals to specialists and community health organizations;
- Investing in training and education;
- Open minded and non–judgmental attitudes; and
- Being a patient–focused organization.