Marilyn Milkman, MD
New York, NY
- Internship & Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology – University of Colorado Affiliated Program, Rose Medical Center, Denver, Colorado, 1980–1984
- Doctor of Medicine – Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, 1976–1980
- B.S., Biology – State University of New York at Binghamton, Binghamton, New York, 1972–1976
Licensure / Board Certification:
- State of California, M.D. License
- National Board Medical Examinations, Parts I, II, III
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Part I – June 1984 (written)
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Part II – December 1987 (oral)
- Re-certification February 1997; annual voluntary re-certification since 2003
Doctor Milkman is a gynecologist with a strong commitment to improving health care for women. “I believe in educating and empowering women to be active participants in their health care,” she says. Doctor Milkman has a special interest and expertise in menopause, preventive health care, surgical and non-surgical treatment of fibroids and endometriosis and minimally invasive surgery.
Doctor Milkman graduated from Yale University School of Medicine in 1980 and completed her residency at the University of Colorado. In 1985, she spent a year abroad in London working in a British National Health Service, menopause clinic. Dr. Milkman was board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology in 1987, and re-certified in 1997 and now voluntarily undergoes annual re–certification. She is a gynecologist at Bayspring and also holds a clinical faculty position at UCSF.
Doctor Milkman founded Bayspring Medical Group in 1988 to provide state of the art medical care in a comfortable, supportive environment.