Tara Reilly, FNP
- Family Nurse Practitioner, MSN – Pace University, New York, NY, 1994–1996
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Pace University, Pleasantville, NY, 1992–1994
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Bryant College, Smithfield, RI, 1988–1992
- State of California Family Nurse Practitioner
- ANCC Family Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse
Tara Jean Reilly is a Family Nurse Practitioner at Bayspring Medical Group with an interest in preventative health care for both women and men. She is open–minded, and tries to combine her western training with her patients’ beliefs, cultural backgrounds and alternative healing modalities. “I believe in treating the mind, body and soul”.
Tara completed her FNP at Pace University in New York City and Pleasantville, NY in 1996. She previously worked in the field of AID, urology and occupational health before joining Bayspring in 2001. Tara also completed a B.S. in Management from Bryant College, RI in 1992.