New Patient Process
Save time during your first appointment with Bayspring Medical group by completing our new patient forms prior to your visit. We ask that you please bring all necessary forms with you to our office at the time of your appointment.
Below is a series of steps, along with the required documentation that you will need for your first visit.
- Browse our provider list to get an idea of whom you would like to choose to provide you care.
- Contact our call center to discuss the availability of the provider you have chosen. We ask for understanding in that some of our provider’s schedules may not complement your schedule. In this case, our medical receptionist can assist you with choosing another provider. They will also direct you as to which provider should be listed as the Primary Care Provider with your insurance company.
- If you have an HMO, call Brown & Toland (415-972-6000) to switch your PCP to the advised provider at Bayspring Medical Group. You must have Brown & Toland and a Bayspring provider listed as your PCP with your insurance carrier prior to being seen.
- Print out and complete our registration forms:
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your visit with documentation listed above, a photo ID and your insurance card.
Late Patient Policy
At Bayspring Medical Group, we take all of our scheduled patients into consideration. Please be advised that we do enforce a Late Patient Policy to ensure that our clinic runs efficiently.
OUR POLICY IS AS FOLLOWS:
- 10 minutes late: the Front Desk staff will call the medical assistant to ask whether or not you will need to be rescheduled. If the provider is willing to see you that day, you will be asked to wait until the next opening.
- 20 minutes late: you will be asked to reschedule your appointment to another time.
- Registration Form
- Health History
- Medical Records Release
- Patient Consent Form
- Acknowledgement of Privacy Practices
- Motor Vehicle Accident Form
- Electronic Health Record Notification
Ready to Sign Up?
Contact our office to request an invitation to join the patient portal. Please note that your email address is required to provide you with access to the portal.